How to Fix 0x8004010f Outlook Data File Cannot be Accessed?
Whenever MS Outlook is used to send and receive emails by connecting to the exchange server, then entire data of mailbox on the server is stored in a file which is called OST or Offline Storage Table file. The main function of this file comes into play when an exchange server confronts any kind of technical issue. But sometimes many conditions arrive when users confront lots of issues when they try to use their exchange data via the OST file and 0x8004010f outlook data file cannot be accessed is one among those which is caused due to multiple of reasons.
What are the Reasons Behind Outlook Data File Error 0x8004010f?
There is long list of issues caused this error and a corrupted Outlook profile may be the main reason. Some of the other reason for outlook data file error 0x8004010f caused as given below:
- Oversized files.
- Incorrect Outlook profile.
- Changing in OST file location.
- Virus or malware.
- Sudden shut down.
How to Fix Outlook Error 0x8004010F Windows 10?
Do you want to resolve 0x8004010F error that you are confronting with Outlook? Then there are different ways to fix this problem and it depends on the main caused. If you want to fix Outlook error 0x8004010F Windows 10, then you can simply go through the below instructions:
Method 1# Create a new Outlook profile
- Open the Control Panel in your Windows 10 computer and then click on Mail Setup.
- Click on Show Profile and then choose your current Outlook profile.
- Now click on the Add option.
- Enter a new name for your new profile into the given field and then click on the OK.
- Now Add New Account box will open and then enter your email information into the required field.
- After that, click on Finish tab.
Method 2# Find the default Outlook data file
- Go to the Mail Setup and then click on Show Profile.
- Choose your current Outlook profile and then click on Properties.
- Click on Data Files option under the Mail Setup page.
- Choose Data Files in the Account Settings box and then note down the location and name for that file.
- Now click on Close tab.
With these above-given steps can help to fix Outlook data file cannot be accessed (outlook error 0x8004010f) issue in a very effective and simple manner. If you are still facing this problem or have any other sort of query, then contact the technical support team of Outlook for a better help.