How to Sync Sbcglobal Email with Outlook, Gmail and iPhone?
Sbcglobal is a very famous email service provider which is highly utilized by the billions of users across the world. Users can access Sbcglobal email account on multiple devices and also set up with other email services in order to send and receive emails. Sbcglobal provide a wide range of mailing features to the users and synchronization is one among those. Users can simply sync their Sbcglobal email account with other email services including the Outlook.
In this article, you will learn how to sync Sbcglobal with multiple email services and devices in a simple manner.
How to Sync Sbcglobal email with Outlook?
If you wish to sync your Sbcglobal email account with Outlook, then you can simply follow the below steps that can help to sync Sbcglobal email with Outlook in a very simple manner:
- Open the Outlook.
- Now choose Sbcglobal email account from the list of email accounts.
- Click on Internet Email Settings and then enter the below information for the Incoming Mail Server:
Requires SSL: Yes.
- Enter the below information for Outgoing Mail Server:
Requires SSL: Yes
- Now enter your Sbcglobal email address and password into the given field.
- After that, click on the OK to complete the procedure.
How to Sync Sbcglobal Email on iPhone?
You can very easily sync your Sbcglobal email on your iPhone. But if you don’t know how to sync Sbcglobal email on iPhone, then you can go through the below steps:
- Go to the Settings of your iPhone and then tap on Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
- Tap on Add Account and then choose Outlook from the list of email service providers.
- Enter your Outlook email address, password and description into the given field.
- Now tap on Next.
- After that, toggled the button and choose the data that you wish to sync with iPhone.
How to Sync Outlook Email with Gmail?
Gmail let allow the users to sync their Outlook email account and if you don’t know how to sync Outlook email with Gmail, then below steps will help you:
- First of all, login to your Gmail account and then click on Settings.
- Now enable the IMAP under the Forwarding IMAP/POP section.
- Enter your Gmail address and password into the given field.
- Now enter the server settings for incoming mail server and outgoing mail server.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the syncing process.
In case you are not capable to sync Sbcglobal email with Outlook or other email service, then contact the customer support team and avail the instant outlook support to fix numerous issues related to synchronization and others.