What are the BigPond Email Settings for Outlook?
In this era of digitalization, the use of email accounts has reached at sky level and there using multiple email accounts is a common thing among the users. If you are a Bigpond email user, then you can simply access your Bigpond email account on Outlook.
How to Setup BigPond Email Settings for Outlook?
You can check your Bigpond emails on Outlook after setting up your account. But you would need to have BigPond email settings Outlook that can help to set up your account on Outlook and it’s also very important to apply these server settings.
How to Configure BigPond Settings with Outlook?
Do you wish to setup your Bigpond email account on Outlook? Then you have to apply the server settings mandatory to access Bigpond on Outlook. It’s very important to apply these sever settings in a proper and correct way. if you don’t know about the BigPond sever settings for Outlook, then you can follow the below steps:
- Open the Outlook in your computer and then go to Add Account section.
- Choose the option Manual setup or additional server types and then click on Next.
- Choose POP or IMAP and then click on Next.
- Now enter your name and email address into the given field.
- Choose your Account Type as IMAP and then enter the below information:
- Incoming Mail Server: imap.bigpond.com
- Outgoing Mail Server: smtp.bigpond.com
- Now click on More Settings tab.
- Check the box my outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication under the Outgoing Server section.
- Check the box Use same settings as my incoming mail server and then click on advanced tab.
- Click on Done tab to complete the process.
With these above given BigPond Outlook settings can help to configure your account on Outlook and if you are not capable of understanding the configuration process or have any other query, then contact to customer service team for getting an effective help on all sorts of issues. You can make a phone call straightforwardly get in touch with certified professionals and get 24/7 assistance.
Read a Related Blog:- How Do I Setup Outlook Server Settings with Gmail?