How to Fix Emails not Sending Outlook Issues?
Outlook is one of the best email clients that provide a list of mailing features that users can obtain at the time of sending and receiving emails through multiple devices. Outlook is highly famous for providing the best in class and secures mailing features that make it the world’s best email client service. But sometimes users also get stuck into the multiple issues and emails not sending Outlook are one among those which is mostly faced by the users whenever they try to send their important email.
Why Outlook/Hotmail not Sending Emails?
There could be multiple reasons behind the Hotmail/outlook not sending emails problem and some of them are given below:
- Incorrect server settings.
- Bad internet connectivity.
- Compatibility issues.
- Outgoing server errors.
- Using any firewall or antivirus program.
- Improper configuration method.
Here is the list of most common emails not sending in Outlook/Hotmail issues and how to resolve them:
- Internet connectivity: Proper internet connectivity is very important to send an email which is applicable for every email service provider including the Outlook. Make sure that you are working on an active internet connection and you may also try another Wi-Fi network to check it.
- Incorrect SMTP Settings: If you have configured your Outlook account with the incorrect outgoing server name, then email not sending in Outlook/Hotmail problem may occur. You can check your SMTP server settings and then update them to the correct one as per your device.
- Port issues: Generally SMTP ports uses Port 25 but sometimes it blocked by your internet service provider and then you can switch your port to 587 that can easily fix this problem.
- Antivirus issues: You can also check your antivirus program and make sure that SMTP settings are not blocked by it. You may also uninstall your antivirus program on a temporary basis and check about the exact problem.
- Authentication for SSL failed: Sometimes authentication failed on SMTP if you are using SSL or TLS. You can check your username and password that you entered when setting up your Outlook account.
With these simple methods, emails not sending from Outlook/Hotmail issue can be fixed in a very simple and easy manner. In case you are still not competent enough to send email from your Outlook account, then contact the outlook technical support team for a better assistance.