Steps for How to Change Outlook Password
It’s a simplified blog for your help or for those people who are facing trouble to change outlook account password or who don’t know why they need to change it here we will describe the process of outlook password change.
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular accounts that have been initiated by Microsoft Outlook. Due to its excellent user interface, different individuals love to operate their Microsoft Outlook account. It is important to maintain confidentiality of every email account otherwise it has a risk of getting hacked. To avoid such an unnecessary situation it is necessary that you should change the password of Microsoft account from time to time. But most of the users don’t know how to change the password of Microsoft Outlook account password. So, let’s have an account here of how anyone can Change Outlook Account Password.
Steps to Change Microsoft Outlook Account Password on iPhone:
- To change Microsoft Outlook password is not a complicated work. There are several methods of changing this account’s password out of which some methods are mentioned over here:
- To change Microsoft Outlook account password, first of click the file tab and after that select information section.
- After that you can explore tools section that you will view on your computer screen. Here you will see Email accounts. Select the option of email account.
- In the next step hit the icon of accounts settings. After that you will be able to view the section of view or change email account password.
- Now enter the password of your choice and save the settings.
- Congratulations you have successfully changed the password of your Microsoft account email.
Alternate Method to Change Outlook Account Password:
- As done in previous method, select File tab and go to information section.
- Now you will be able to see account information section. Here you will see a data file tab.
- After that select Outlook data tab and go to settings section.
- As soon as you hit settings section, you will be able to see change password section.
- Click on change password. Enter a new password.
- Reenter it to confirm the password. Congratulations you have successfully changed Microsoft account’s password.
How Do I Change My Outlook Password on Windows 10?
Yes!! You can simply change your Outlook account password on your Windows 10 computer. The process of very simple and change to recover Outlook account password but only fewer users would know about this process. If you don’t know how to change Outlook password on Windows 10, then don’t worry about that and follow the mentioned steps.
Follow the below steps to change Outlook password on Windows 10:
- Click on Outlook email and you can also try to open your account in a real time browser. First of all, go to the Settings on your Windows 10 computer and then click on the Manage Accounts section.
- Click on Outlook email and you can also try to open your account in a real time browser. Now you can see a list of email accounts and then choose your Outlook account that password you wish to change.
- Click on Outlook email and you can also try to open your account in a real time browser. After that, Mail for Windows 10 will redirect you to a web page where you can easily change your Outlook account password on windows 10. And after changing your password, Mail for Windows 10 will automatically receive the password change request.
- Click on Outlook email and you can also try to open your account in a real time browser. Click on Save Tab.
Well, it may be the case that you encounter different issues while operating Microsoft Outlook account. So, it is quite an important point to deal with these unnecessary disturbances now only. To take rectifying measures you can contact Microsoft Outlook customer support. The alternate option to change your Outlook password change that you have is to contact a reliable third-party support in this regard. But make sure to do proper research before selecting third-party option. Only then you will be able to take the full benefits of their advantage.
Read a Related Blog:-