How to Delete Microsoft Outlook Account?
Outlook email account is one of the most popular accounts that are being used by the users. Different users across the globe make use of this account because of its awesome user interface. But sometimes there comes a time when Microsoft Outlook account is not at all needed. Or the user wants to delete Outlook account. But in such a case, also, it is quite difficult to identify how a user can delete Microsoft Outlook. Most of the users are unaware of the fact that how to close Outlook account.
How to Delete an Outlook Email Account?
So, if you are also unaware of How to delete/close Outlook account, you can have a glance at the following steps:
Steps to Delete/Close Outlook Account :
- First of all sign in your Microsoft outlook account by using your Outlook email and password.
- Once you have signed in, you will see a gear icon in the upper right corner. You can simply click on that gear icon.
- Now, your Outlook account will display various options before you. From different options simply choose the option of Managing your account.
- As soon as, you choose to manage your account option, you will be redirected to a new page instantly. You will be able to view password and security information along with account summary.
- Now keep on scrolling down the above page. Once reach the bottom of the page you will be able to see delete your account option.
- Now Outlook will again ask you to delete your account. Click yes and hit delete my account permanently.
These are some steps that can teach you close Outlook account. If even after following these steps, if your problem of how to delete Outlook account is not solved then it is a grave concern. Well, it is also something that you should not worry about. As you have some other alternate options as well. You can simply contact Outlook customer support for delete Microsoft account permanently. In case, you are in a jiffy then you can contact any renowned third-party support options as well.