How to Delete/Remove Microsoft Account Permanently?
Microsoft account is a combination of email ID and password which may be used to sign in to your Windows 10 computer. Users can easily access their Microsoft account on multiple OS including the Windows 10. But sometimes many circumstances arrive when you no longer wish to use your Microsoft account with Windows 10. In such conditions, you can either delete Microsoft account or switch back to your local account for sign in to your Windows 10 computer.
How to Delete Microsoft Account from Windows 10?
Do you use Microsoft account to sign in to your Windows 10 computer? But due to some specific reasons, you do not want to use it anymore and wish to delete it from Windows 10? Then you can smoothly delete Microsoft account from Windows 10 through multiple ways and each way is very simple to follow.
How to Remove/Delete Microsoft Account Win 10?
For this, you can follow the below steps:
Step 1: Create a Local Account
- First of all, you have to create a local account on your Windows 10 computer:
- Press the Windows key + R key to open the Run menu.
- Now type netplwiz into the Run box and then press the Enter.
- Click on Add.
- Click on Sign in without a Microsoft account.
- Type a username and password as per your choice and then click on Next.
- Click on Finish.
- Now sign out of the Microsoft account that you would like to delete and then sign in using your local account that you have recently created.
Step 2: Delete your Microsoft account
- Go to the Start menu and then click on Settings.
- Now choose a Microsoft account that you want to delete from the list of accounts.
- Click on Remove option and then click on Yes to confirm the action.
With these above-described steps, you can simply delete Microsoft account from Windows 10 and if you are still any kind of doubt regarding the account deletion, then contact with the Microsoft customer service team and avail result oriented assistance to fix your queries.