How to Recover Forgot Hotmail Account Password Problem?
Forgot Hotmail account password on multiple devices is another issue which is highly faced by the users when they use their Hotmail account. It is impossible to get back to recover Hotmail account on multiple devices without entering a correct password. But many new users fail to recover their Hotmail account due to the lack of knowledge. Hotmail provide numerous ways for password recovery and each way is simple and easy to follow.
In this article you will be learned about the Hotmail password recovery procedure on multiple devices.
How to Recover a Forgotten Hotmail Password on iPhone?
If you have forgotten your Hotmail password and you can very simply recover forgot Hotmail Password on iPhone with the help of below steps:
- Open a browser on your iPhone and then go to the password recovery page of Hotmail.
- Click on Forgot password link and then click on Next.
- Choose a preferred password recovery method to get a verification code.
- Click on Next.
- Enter a new password for your Hotmail account and then also type the same password to confirm.
How to Recover a Forgotten Hotmail Password on Android?
If you want to recover your Hotmail account password using your Android device, then you can simply recover forgot Hotmail password on Android through the below instructions:
- Visit the https://accounts.live.com/reset/ to visit the password recovery page of Hotmail.
- Enter your Hotmail username that password you want to recover and then click on Next.
- Choose password recovery method either via phone or email.
- Enter the code that you have received on your selected option.
- Click on Next.
- Now enter the secure and new password for your Hotmail account.
How to Recover a Forgotten Hotmail Password on Windows?
Have you forgotten your Hotmail account password on your Windows device? Then you can without any difficulty recover forgot Hotmail password Windows in a very simple manner with the below steps:
- Open a browser and go to the official Hotmail password recovery page.
- Type your username or email ID associated to Hotmail account and then click on Next.
- Select a preferred password recovery method as per your choice and then you will get a verification code.
- Now enter the received code and then click on Next.
- After that, enter the new password for your Hotmail account and then re-enter it to confirm.
- Click on Next tab to complete the process.
If you are still not able to fix Hotmail account password recovery related issues with these above-described steps, then you can directly contact the customer support team for a reliable assistance to fix varied Hotmail password reset related problems in a simple way.