How Do I Setup Outlook Server Settings with Gmail?
This blog is about for those Gmail users who are looking for check the settings Gmail server for outlook account, so you are on right place here you can see the step wise method to check how to configure Gmail server settings for outlook account.
Using multiple email accounts is one of the most common things among the users. But sometimes it seems difficult to use two email accounts at the same time. Have you recently created a new Gmail account and you want to access it with Outlook? Then you can simply check your entire Gmail emails on Outlook without using any software program. But to do that, you must need to setup your Gmail account in Outlook that can be easily done after applying the required server settings.
How to Setup Gmail Server Settings for Outlook 365?
If you wish to setup your Gmail in Outlook, then you would need to enter Gmail’s server settings which are given below:
- Incoming Mail Server: imap.gmail.com
- Outgoing Mail Server: smtp.gmail.com
- Now click on More Settings to open the Internet E-mail Settings.
- Choose Outgoing Server tab and then check the box my outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Click on the Advanced tab and then check the box this server requires an encrypted connection (SSL).
How to Change Outlook Server Settings for Windows 10?
If you want to access your Outlook account on Windows 10, then you can easily access after applying the server settings for Outlook with the help of below steps:
- Open Outlook and then click on Tools menu.
- Click on Account Settings.
- Now choose an email account and then click on Change.
- On the Change E-mail Settings section, click on More Settings.
- Click on Outgoing Server and then check the box for my outgoing mail server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Now enter 465 for Port Type and then choose SSL from the encryption menu.
- Click on the OK tab to complete the process.
In case you wish to change Outlook server settings for Windows 10 or Gmail, then you can easily update them and if you are not able to set up or change your Gmail account in Outlook, then contact to the technical support team and get the result oriented solutions to fix this problem.