How to Configure Outlook With Webmail?
The outlook provided flexibility for email services which made it quite popular.
By following the steps given below one can easily Configure Outlook with Webmail.
- Make sure your domain name loads. If it doesn’t load your email account won’t work.
- Make sure you have set up your email accounts at ourdomain.com/cpanel.
- Select Tools > E-mail Accounts.
- On the E-mail Accounts wizard window, select “Add a new e-mail account” and click Next.
- For your server type, select “POP3” and click Next.
- On the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3) window, enter your information as follows:
- Your Name: Enter your first and last name.
- E-mail Address: Enter your e-mail address.
- User Name: Enter your e-mail address, again
- Password: Enter the password you set up for your e-mail account.
- Incoming Mail Server (POP3): Enter mail.yoursite.com for your incoming mail server.
- Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): Enter mail.yoursite.com for your incoming mail server.
- On the Internet E-mail Settings window, select the “Outgoing Server” tab.
- Select “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.”
- Select the “Advanced” tab and change the “Outgoing server (SMTP)” port to 25 or 26.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
You can easily access webmail for Configure Outlook Webmail by following the above steps.
Users can also read other blog configure Gmail in outlook.