How to Configure Windows Live Mail in Outlook 2007
Configure Windows Live Mail in Outlook 2007 with these simple and quick steps
Do you want to access your entire Windows Live Mail email in Outlook 2007? Then you can very easily do that after configure your Windows Live Mail in Outlook 2007 that can be simply configured within quick steps. The process of account configuration in Outlook is not an easy task as you think because it needs a proper knowledge before setting up your Windows Live Mail account. If you don’t know how to configure Windows Live Mail in Outlook 2007, then you can go through the mentioned steps.
Steps to configure Windows Live Mail in Outlook 2007:
• First of all, open Windows Live Mail on your computer and then click on Tools menu.
• Click on Accounts from the drop-down menu.
• Now Accounts window will open and then click on Add option.
• Choose E-mail account and then click on Next.
• Now enter the below information:
Your name: your full name
Email address: your full email address
Password: your email password
• Check the box Manually configure server settings for e-mail account and then click on Next.
• Now enter the below settings:
• Incoming mail server: imap.live.com
• Port: 143
• Email: your full email address
• Outgoing mail server: smtp.live.com
• Server port: 587
• Now click on Next and then click on Finish tab to complete the process.
Quick steps to configure Outlook 2007 in Windows Live Mail:
• Open the Outlook and then click on Tools section.
• Click on Account Settings.
• Click on the Email tab and then choose New.
• Now choose your email account and then enter your name, email address and email password into the given field.
• After that, click on Next.
With these above-performed steps you can easily know how to configure Windows Live Mail in Outlook 2007 and if you are not competent enough to configure your account in Outlook, then contact to customer support team and avail the better assistance on account configuration process.