Troubleshooting Guide How To Fix Microsoft Word Not Working Problem
The most popular word-processing software, Microsoft Word is primarily used for creating documents. With this software, you can perform a number of tasks like you can create a document such as brochures, letters, learning modules and so forth. Not only this, you can re-edit the pdf in word.
Undoubtedly, it plays an inevitable part of our life. But the situation gets worse when your Microsoft word not working properly. At that moment, don’t get panic. Instead follows some steps. In this blog, we will discuss what you should do when your Microsoft world not working of 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 versions.
If your word suddenly stops working, then, first of all, try to install the latest updates on your system & disabling add-ins. If it’s doesn’t make any effect, then go through these solutions.
Solutions You Should Follow When Microsoft Word not Working on 2013, 2007,2010,2013,2016
Solution 1: Automatically repair Word 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016.
- In Windows 7,8 or 10 open the control panel. Here you will find the option ‘Program and Features’, click on it. And, then press on ‘Microsoft Office’.
- On the window, you will get an option ‘Repair’, press on it and then continue.
- You can also choose ‘Quick Repair’ or ‘online repair’. When the online repair finished, restart your computer.
Similarly, if your Microsoft word not Opening properly on Mac and you are trying hard to find out the best solutions to get rid of this problem. Then, go through these crucial steps. After following these steps, you can resolve your issues.
How to Fix the Issue when Microsoft Word not Responding or Opening on Mac
Method 1: Run Repair disk permission to fix Microsoft word not responding or opening on Mac Problem
- The first thing you have to do is go to the menu and check Utilities.
- Then, start the Disk Utility program.
- Here you have to select the primary hard disk drive for your personal computer.
- Select the First Aid tab.
- Lastly, click on the option of Repair disk permission.
This method will resolve the issue when your Microsoft word not opening on Mac. Other than that, you can go through this next method.
Method 2: Remove Word Preferences to fix Microsoft word not responding or opening on Mac Problem
Step1: Firstly, open Library and after that preferences folder.
Step 2: Here, you have to locate a file named com.microsoft.Word.plist. Just after that, move the file to your desktop.
Step 3: Next thing is to start the Microsoft word and figure out whether there is any problem or not? If yes then go to the original location and start from their again. For that you have to go through the following steps:
- Open Library along with preference folder.
- There you have to open the folder of Application support.
- Then you have to open the Microsoft folder.
- Just after this step, open the folder named Office.
- You will get the folder named User Templates, open it
- And lastly, locate the file which named as Normal and moved to the desktop.
When your Microsoft word not responding or opening, then go through these steps. However, if you still find difficulties in opening Microsoft word or any other word related issues, then contact at Outlook technical helpline. Our experts will fix these errors in a short interval of time.
Conclusion: Hope fully you will better understand above the solution guide to fix Microsoft word not working, not responding/not opening problem still having any confusion kindly comment below either contact at help number mention above here.
Read a related blog :- Microsoft Office Not Activated in Windows 10