Outlook Office 365 not Receiving/Sending Emails How to Fix This Issue?
Are you not receiving any email that you expecting in Office 365? Or you are not able to send an email to your favorite contact? Then it’s not a new problem you are facing as thousands of users confront this problem every day. There could be multiple reasons if Office 365 cannot receive emails and you have to know about those reasons and their step by step solutions mentioned in this article.
Reason to Know Why Office 365 not Receiving Emails?
There is a list of reasons that caused office 365 not receiving problem and some of them are listed below:
- Connectivity issues.
- Incoming mail server issues.
- Older Outlook profile.
- Insufficient storage.
- Incorrect forwarding settings.
- Marking mail as spam.
How to Fix Outlook 365 Not Receiving Emails?
If you wish to fix outlook 365 not receiving emails problem in Office 365, then you can simply resolve it within fewer steps.
Solution 1: Check internet connectivity
First of all, ensure that you are connected to a proper internet connection because, it’s very important having better internet connectivity. You can check it through the below steps:
- Check if there is any message displaying Disconnected option at the lower-right side of the Outlook screen.
- Click on Send/Receive tab and then try to send a message and check it in Outbox. If there is no message in outbox, then you are properly connected to the internet.
Solution 2: Check Junk or Spam folder
Check your junk folder because many times these emails directly go to the Junk folder. Make sure that you didn’t mark any email or contact as spam. If it’s spam, then Office 365 can’t receive emails and you would need to check your Junk or Spam folder that may help to fix this issue in a simple manner.
Solution 3: Create a new profile
An older or corrupted profile also causes this problem and you can simply fix this problem just by creating a new profile on Outlook with the below steps:
- Open Office 365 and then click on the File menu.
- Click on Account Settings and then choose Manage Profiles option.
- Now click on the Show Profile section.
- Click on Add and then enter a new name into the Profile Name box.
- Click on the OK.
- Now restart Office 365 to complete the process.
Tips to Follow Fix Outlook Office 365 Not Sending Emails
By performing these above-mentioned steps, you can also fix Outlook Office 365 not sending emails issue in a very simple manner and if you are still not able to resolve this issue, then contact the customer support team for supreme and reliable assistance.
Read a Related Blogs :- Outlook Issues