How to Setup Domain Email in Outlook?
Let’s face reality. When you are running a business, then it gets really important to take every possible step that can help your business to maximize revenue. Do you wish to set up Outlook business email domain? If yes, then here will discuss all the necessary steps that you need to follow for accomplishing this.
How to Get Outlook for Custom Domain Email Accounts?
Before you begin with the whole process, it is really necessary to have a few elements that are mentioned below:
- Your domain name: example.com
- Your email address: [email protected]
- Your email password.
Given below are the few steps that you need to follow to set up domain in Outlook:
- Firstly, open Outlook.
- If you are adding some other email account to Outlook, then see the top menu and click on tools. After this, you need to click on the Email account icon.
- A window will appear where you need to enter your email details.
- In the window, you need to enter a few details that are given below:
- Enter your desired username as per your preference.
- Enter your entire email address [email protected] in the Email address: field.
- Select either POP3 or IMAP. Generally, IMAP is recommended.
- Enter mail.example.com in the Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP) server: field. To get rid of prevalent authentication problems with Outlook, it is advisable to use SSL and port 465 for SMTP connections.
- Enter your entire email address, [email protected], in the User Name section.
- Lastly, you need to enter your password.
- If you are thinking why as a business person, you need to use Outlook email, and then some of the convincing reasons are mentioned below:
- It is cost-effective which will surely allow you to accomplish tasks without burning a hole in your pocket. If you have just started your business, then it is great because initially, no businessman would have access to funds in a high amount.
- As we all know that not all emails are designed to perform alike. It is fast.
- You will be able to get your hands on various options.
- However, if you still face any issue while setting up your domain in Gmail then, contact the experts.
- Read a Related Blog :- How to Set Up Domain Email in Outlook?