How to Fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc0e in Simple Steps?
Outlook error 0x800ccc0e is one of the most common issues faced by the users whenever the email client doesn’t authenticate the account of a user from the server when sending the emails. This error may also block SMTP port number and other things that you can’t think. There are multiple solutions to fix error 0x800ccc0e in Outlook and if you don’t know how to fix outlook error 0x800ccc0e mail server problem, then you can follow the steps mentioned below.
How to Fix Error 0x800ccc0e Outlook in Windows 10?
Are you confronting error 0x800ccc0e in Windows 10 when using your Outlook account? Then you have to resolve it quickly to in order to access your Outlook account without any difficulties. You can fix Outlook error 0x800cc0e in Windows 10 with the help of below simple and easy steps:
How to Fix Outlook Data File Cannot be Accessed Error?
Solution 1: Check Server Requirements in Settings
- First of all, open the Microsoft Outlook in your computer and the click on Tools menu.
- Now go to Account Settings.
- Click on Emails tab and then choose Email Account.
- Now click on More Settings option and then Email Account page will open.
- Now a new window will pop up and then click on More Settings icon.
- After that, Internet Email Settings and then choose Outgoing Server from the list of server settings.
- Check the box this server requires authentication and then click on the OK tab.
Solution 2: Repair Outlook
- Open the Control Panel in your computer and then click on Programs & Features.
- Look for Microsoft Outlook from the list of programs and then click on it.
- Click on Change tab which is available at the top of the page.
- Now a new page will open where you have to choose Repair option and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- After completing the process, restart Outlook and then check whether the error resolved or not.
So, in this simple way you can very easily fix Outlook error 0x800cc0e(Outlook data file cannot be accessed) and if you are not able to resolve this error even after following the above listed methods then contact the Outlook technical support team and obtain an effective assistance to fix this issue.
Read a Related Blog :- How to Fix Outlook Error Code 0x80040600