Solve Outlook 0x800cc0f Error Instantly With These Simple Steps
Outlook is one of the most popular email clients used to send and receive emails and users can very simply use it for experiencing a best in class and secure mailing interface. But sometimes many situations come when you try to send an email and suddenly an outlook send receive error 0x800ccc0f arrive that irritate you and you can’t send emails. This error mainly caused due to mis configuration of Outlook’s default settings. And when you confront this issue outlook email error 0x800ccc0f, then Outlook crash the application and display an annoying error.
What are the Main Reasons of Outlook Send Receive Error 0x800ccc0f?
There is a list of reasons that responsible for Outlook error 0x800cc0f (Outlook Send Receive Error) and some of the most common reasons are listed below:
- Due to improper installation of Outlook.
- Virus or malware in your computer.
- Outlook profile is not working properly.
- Open an unknown malicious email.
- Incorrect server settings.
How to Fix 0x800cc0f Error in Outlook?
Are you confronting error 0x800cc0f in your Outlook? And not able to send or receive emails to your contacts? Then you have to resolve this problem as soon as possible to enjoy the mailing features. If you don’t know how to fix error 0x800cc0f in Outlook, then you can follow the below steps:
Solution 1: Create a new profile
- Open the Control Panel on your computer and then click on Mail section.
- Now go to Mail Setup option and then click on Show Profiles.
- Under the General tab, click on the Add.
- Now you have to enter the Profile Name into the given field and then click on the OK tab.
- Enter your name and full email address and then click on Next.
- After that, click on Finish tab.
Solution 2: Start Outlook in Safe Mode
- Open the run box through Win + R key on your computer.
- Type outlook.exe/safe and then press the Enter.
- After that, Outlook will be opened in Safe Mode and then you can try to send an email and see whether the problem is resolved.
By following these above given steps, you can fix Outlook send receive error 0x800cc0f in a very smooth and easy manner. In case you are still experiencing this problem, then you can contact the outlook customer service team for a reliable assistance that can help to fix this issue effectively.
Read a Related Blog:- How to Fix Outlook Error Code 0x80040600?