Why Is Outlook Not Working on iPhone?
Outlook is one of the most renowned email service platforms and is being used all over the world. The main reason for its massive popularity is that it’s simple, intuitive and fast. Also, the users get the liberty to access their multiple email accounts directly from a single platform rather than visiting different websites.
How Do You Fix Outlook not Working on iPhone?
There is no doubt in the fact that Outlook is all total a robust and systematic tool for communication. Whether you are using on computer or mobile, this email tool seems to work just fine. Well, there is nothing perfect when it comes to the tech world and Outlook also has its share of downsides. Yes, you heard it right, there are certain technical glitches that people encounter while using Outlook. One such common issue is the outlook not working on iPhone/Mac where the user is unable to send or receive emails.
Thus, if you are also encountering the same issue, then there is no need to worry much as here we have mentioned the tips and tricks that can help you to get rid of this issue easily. Now, let us get started.
Tips and Tricks to Fix Outlook Not Responding on iPhone
1. Issues in Sending Emails
- If you get to find out that your emails are not being sent then you need to check your outbox first.
- After that, try sending the email again and make sure that you have used the recipient name correctly.
- If you are not able to see the Outbox icon, then it means that your email has been sent.
2. Issues with the Password or Email Address
- Sometimes, we often make a mistake in typing the password or email address while signing to our account.
- In this case, where you have used an incorrect email id or wrong password, try to retype them again carefully.
- Also, make sure that the caps lock button is turned off as the password in the Outlook is highly sensitive.
3. Issues in the Settings
- If there is an issue in the settings of your Mac, then chances are strong that you might face a problem with your Outlook account.
- Therefore, if you think that there is an issue in the settings, and then go to the accounts and email passwords option.
- After that, click on your email account and then check the information of the incoming and outgoing email servers.
- If there is a problem, try to fix it as soon as possible.
By carefully following the steps mentioned above, you will surely be able to resolve your Outlook not working on iPhone issue. However, if you are still not able to do it, then you can directly take the help of customer support. The highly trained experts will make sure that all your problems have been solved within time.
Read A Related Blog :- How To Fix Hotmail Account Not Responding On IPhone Issue?