How to Recover Permanently Deleted Emails Outlook?
Accidents occur all the time. Our life is full of uncertainties. Do you have a MAC and you generally use Outlook for sending emails, but you are unable to find your emails? If yes, then, sometimes our all the emails get deleted accidentally. It can occur due to various reasons, such as the presence of virus in your system, etc.
How to Recover Deleted Emails Outlook MAC/iPhone?
Many people start panicking when they do not find the mails because nowadays, many of us are relying on our emails for sending documents, communicating and many more. Generally, all the deleted emails from inbox will be present inside the folder of ‘Deleted items.
How Do I Recover Outlook Deleted Email 2016?
Hence, it is quite easy to restore the emails and move them to the inbox.
Some of the steps that will help you to recover deleted emails outlook are mentioned below:
1. In outlook, you require to reach your Email folder and then click on the deleted items folder.
2. Select the emails that you need to restore in the deleted items folder. Click move drop box in the ribbon.
3. Click on the concerned folder where you want to move your emails.
If you need to restore permanently deleted emails in Outlook 2016 because you have deleted the emails by using Shift +delete, then the mail will not be found in the deleted items folder. Rather than panicking, you need to follow the steps that are given below to recover deleted emails outlook 2016:
1. Click on the folder that is given in the ribbon and chooses “recover deleted items.”
2. Choose the mail that needs to be recovered and click “Recover selected items.”
Now, it is clear that to recover the emails you don’t need to be a technician or you have to be a tech-savvy. If you have intentionally or unintentionally erased all the emails and now, you want to recover them, then all you have to do is follow the aforementioned steps. Now, you can recover deleted emails outlook mac/iPhone. Gone were those days when you need to hire a professional to recover your emails.
Read a Related Blog:- How Can I Reset Outlook Password On IPhone?