Uninstall Microsoft Office Mac with These Simple and Quick Steps
Microsoft Office is one of the most amazing software used for multiple offices purpose works and can be accessed on multiple devices including the Windows and iOS. But sometimes users confront problems or think to uninstall Microsoft Office on their device due to multiple reasons and then find the proper way regarding that. If you are one among those, then read this article to learn about the step by step process to uninstall Microsoft Office on multiple devices.
How to Uninstall Microsoft Office?
Do you wish to uninstall Microsoft Office from your computer? Then you can simply perform this procedure within fewer steps if you have proper knowledge about the uninstallation process. The process to uninstallation is very simple and easy that can simply perform.
If you don’t know how to uninstall Office for Mac, then you can go through the simple steps are given below:
- First of all, open the Finder which is available on the dock of your screen and then click on Applications.
- Press the Command + click to select the entire Office applications for your Mac.
- Now press Ctrl + click an application you have selected.
- Now click on Move to Trash and then Office application will be moved to the Trash folder.
- After that, go to the Trash and then choose the option Empty Trash option to uninstall the MS Office completely.
How to Uninstall Microsoft Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 provides amazing features for multiple offices related functions but sometimes if you do not wish to use Microsoft Office 365, then you can simply uninstall it from your Windows computer. You can uninstall Microsoft Office 365 from Windows 10 easily through the below instructions:
- Click on Start icon which is available on the bottom left side of the screen and then open the Settings.
- Now click on Programs & Features.
- Now you can see a list of programs installed on your computer and then find the Microsoft Office 365 and then click on it.
- After that, click on Uninstall option which is available on the top-side of the screen and then click on again on Uninstall to confirm the action.
- Now click on Close tab to close the uninstall wizard and then restart your computer to complete the process of uninstallation.
With these above-given steps you can know how to uninstall Microsoft Office for mac and if you are still not able to understand this process, then you can contact the technical support team for getting an effective support to resolve the issues related to Microsoft Office uninstallation in a very simple and easy manner.
Read a Related Blog :- How to Delete/Remove Microsoft Account Permanently?