How to Fix activation Error 0xc004f050 in Windows 10?
Activation error 0xc004f050 is one of the common issues which is faced by the users whenever they try to activate their Windows 10. If you are also confronting this issue then you are not alone facing this problem as lots of users confront this problem once in a while. There could be multiple reasons behind this problem and it never means you can’t fix it.
How to Fix Error 0xc004f050?
The process of resolving this error is very easy and if you don’t know how to fix 0xc004f050 error in Windows 10, then you can go through the step by steps the procedure mentioned in this article.
Simple Steps to Remove Activation Error 0xc004f050 in Windows 10:
Method 1: Upgrade to Windows 10 with a clean installation
By applying the clean installation, you can also fix this issue and the most important thing is to install Windows 10 in a correct manner. To carry out the clean installation, you can use Media Creation Tool utility that can be downloaded from the official website. After that, open the utility tool, choose the option Update this PC now, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process of a clean installation.
Method 2: Verify the Windows 10 key
Make sure that the key you are entering when activating your Windows 10 because an unlicensed Windows key may also be a possible cause behind the Windows 10 activation error 0xc004f050 and you can fix this issue with the help of below steps:
- Now go to my account screen and click on view my account. After that you will see a security tab there. First of all, go to the Start menu and then open the Settings.
- Now go to my account screen and click on view my account. After that you will see a security tab there. Click on Update & Security section.
- Now go to my account screen and click on view my account. After that you will see a security tab there. Now click on Activation option.
- Now go to my account screen and click on view my account. After that you will see a security tab there. Click on Change product key link and then a new page will open where you will need to enter the new password.
- Now go to my account screen and click on view my account. After that you will see a security tab there. After that, click on the Next tab to continue the update process.
Method 3: Run Windows 10 troubleshooter
Windows 10 has an inbuilt tool to fix the multiple issues and troubleshooter is one among those. This tool analyzes the problem and then corrects it automatically. For this, you can go to the Settings and then click on Update & Security section. After that, click on Troubleshooting option to resolve any available issue.
Windows 10 Activation Error 0xc004f050 Fix It
With these above-given steps, you can know how to remove activation error 0xc004f050 in a very simple manner and if you are not able to fix this issue, then contact Microsoft customer service team for a better assistance which is provided by the skilled experts.