Instant Solution if Windows 10 Search Not Working
Windows 10 is the fully featured operating system that has been released by Microsoft. You can find anything with its powerful search tool. But what happens if your windows 10 search not working? Or you are not able to open the required page? Of course, it looks problematic to you. But don’t worry, you can get back on your feet by following these methods. In this blog, we will discuss some effective solutions which you can use to rectify the issues of Windows 10 when it is not working properly.
How to Resolve the Windows 10 Search problems, won’t Working
Restart Your Device: The primary thing is to restart your system. A myriad of issues can get fixed with a simple reboot of the system. It is suggested to go for restart rather than shut down the system. It is because shutdown often takes your Windows 10 to the hibernation mode. Thus, make sure you are restarting the windows instead of completely turning it off.
Turn Off and On Cortana Again: As we know that Cortana is entwined with the search function of Windows 10, hence turn it off and on again. It can help you to resolve your search issues. To do this, you have to go through these following steps:
- Right-click the taskbar and hold on the tablet. Here, you have to select Task Manager from the drop-down list.
- When you will see the Task Manager, go to the expanded options and choose the tab of processes, in any case, if it is not highlighted.
- Select the More Details options, if you are not getting enough options. The processes must be sorted out with the name. Scroll down the entire list until you get the Cortana.
- On getting that, do right click on Cortana, and select the End task from the menu bar.
Solution steps for fix the windows 10 not Responding & Opening
Modify Windows Search Service
If your windows 10 not opening properly, then you can modify the search services of your windows. For that, go through these steps:
- Firstly, you have to type the Windows logo key and R simultaneously and then type services.msc in the search box. And then press on the Enter Button.
- Now, press on the W key to locating fast your Windows search option. Then, right click on it and choose properties.
- Here, you have to type Startup type to Automatic. Then, press on the OK button. Plus, after making changes, exit the windows.
- Lastly, restart the computer after going through these steps.
If your windows 10 not responding properly, then these methods can fix the technical glitches. In case, you are still finding any issues, then you can contact at Windows helpline number. Our experts will identify the error and provide you with appropriate solutions.